Phone fraud is used by attackers to mask their origin, steal identities, take over accounts, and perform other malicious activity. Pindrop Security has developed a breakthrough product that helps detect, report and prevent phone fraud. We have developed a patent-pending solution that can identify key attributes of any phone call including the device used, ID, call path, and geographic point of origin. Look at it as a call “fingerprint” that helps clients identify and avoid fraud.
To learn more, request our complimentary whitepaper. This whitepaper explains the risks in phone call fraud and caller ID spoofing. It discusses the technologies available for Caller ID verification and device authentication. Upon completing the registration, the whitepaper will be emailed to you.
Request a Free Download
- Cyber Attack Monday: Avoiding Phone Fraud Over the Holiday Season
- Nov. 20, 2014 – The Week in Phone Fraud
- Retailers Brace for Black Friday and Holiday Season Phone Fraud
- Misdial Misdeeds: Phone Scam Affecting U.S. Financial Institutions and their customers
- Experts Predict a Surge in Fraud During EMV Chip and Pin Transition